Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My friends and I did our version of the cannonball run (we called it the dodgeball rally) about 90 miles in length. It was a 88 tempo, 92 olds 98, 95 galant and a 87 buick lesabre. It was good fun cause I don't think any of us had more than 200 hp. I was wondering if anyone was in a tC or scion rally of sorts. Nothing longer than 300 to 400 miles or so. Just a crazy crazy idea and was wondering if anyone would be intrested. Thanks for your time.

· Registered
452 Posts
That would be fun, yeah I have only raced twice with my tC and won both of them! WOOHOO!!! The first one was against my brother who has a Protege5, and then last night against my friend who has a V6 S10, that was a close one though.

· Former '05er
12,590 Posts
Originally posted by Ryan'sTc@Aug 27 2005, 08:34 AM
The cannon ball was a movie the Gumball 3000 is the real deal. If you want to see bad ass cars, hot chicks and 200mph cruises look up the videos.
Um. No. The Cannonball Run was a coast to coast event very unofficially put on by Car and Driver's Brock Yates during the 70's. Gumball Rally is a Hollywood thing with no relationship to the real thing.

Click here for the current event which has now dramatically changed from a run against cops and cars from coast to coast.

· Registered
31 Posts
I took a trip w/ a friend of mine about a month ago now and we started in central NY and ended up in the middle of Kansass, and that was im my old tiny Xa, i would love to start another adventure to some long far away place I have never been to agian, especially now that I have a Tc.. the trip was great and i think that him and I both owning Tc's now !!!! want to travel to texas.... but we are still undecided on whos car we might be taking and when that trip will be taking place....hopefully sooooon ... i luv to drive my baby everywhere...
... oh yeah ..heheh I would love to enter a cannonball event if I had the time and the information

· Registered
11,890 Posts
What about the "Buy Marty A Drink Cannonball Run"?

· Former '05er
12,590 Posts
It's still on.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.