Scion tC Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is my first try... i'll keep adding some more... till i get the real one... hopefully this week...
A.

after two days...

hi there!... here's the second one... still haven't got a call from the dealer...

B.

a couple of hours later...

what's up?.. here's another one... i call it "LZtC"... "Led Zeppelin tC"... Zoso was Page's, decal is their 7th album, and the color was from Bonzo's signature Ludwig Drum Kit (which i surely would love to have for myself)... Just imagining myself in it on a highway while listening to "The Wanton Song"... wanna come?

C.

------------------

i made a very simple wallpaper... if you want, you can have it...

·
Registered
999 Posts
Very impressive. I digging the decal.

You should make a wallpaper using that photo. Except put the credits on the side rather than on the car for a much more cleaner look.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks man... told ya i'd be adding some more... and i'd still be... till i get my own... it's like a prayer you know... it needs devotion... for miracles to happen... this is what happens when you go crazy waiting... anyway... just keep on the lookout for some more...

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hello... wondering what would a convertible tc look like?

here's an image of my car...

and here's when i converted it...

hope you like it...

·
Registered
793 Posts
Nice look...and dang that's impressive. I'm too computer software stupid to even THINK of trying that. NICE!!!

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
damn, jackercrack. Thats definitely impressive. Great work dude, and we all share your pain on waiting for the tC.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally posted by whosthatrussian@Jul 29 2004, 07:50 AM
damn, jackercrack. Thats definitely impressive. Great work dude, and we all share your pain on waiting for the tC.
yep i've had some of those painful days before... but it paid in the end when i finally got it (july 16)... it's the one i used for the convertible-before-and-after... yup that's my car... and the one in my sig too... you can check out some of it in the members pics (in case you haven't and are interested)...

but, just keep your hopes high folks... your tc's will come... the more you wait, the more it get's rewarding... (right loopy?)

·
Registered
793 Posts
Originally posted by JackerCrack@Jul 29 2004, 08:58 PM
but, just keep your hopes high folks... your tc's will come... the more you wait, the more it get's rewarding... (right loopy?)
HECK YEAH!!!

I got mine last night and .... OMG..... can I say I absolutely am in love with this car already! I think I have a perma-smile going on, like I've had plastic surgery to make my face look like The Joker or something. Hehe. I couldn't stop smiling at the dealership, and I hadn't even gotten off the lot before a car shopper motioned me to them and started asking about my car.

Seriously though, those last couple of days I didn't think I could stand it...but having my friends in it last night, seeing peoples' heads turning, and hearing my friends say how much they love it, it's awesome! That's especially nice, knowing they all own Acura TLs and RSX-Ss, etc.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
hello... what about this...

my five speed greened and lowered tc...

to a pickup coupe...

do you even like the color?

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
yeah, thought so too. but i've already spent almost an hour with it, so why waste the effort... posted it... i also happen to love the way the tc looks when it's lowered... and i couldn't just keep it to myself... so i figured i should let you guys see it too...

oh, and also... i always forget to say thanks for the comments...

1 - 20 of 42 Posts