Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if there were any official changes to the 2006 tC. I know there were posts already, but didnt seem to be anything that was official. Please post anything you know, thanks!

·
Registered
402 Posts
^^No it can't stay the same, there has to be more spectacular changes to drool over. They could make it into a convertible!-altho I'd never be able to pay the insurance on that...

·
Premium Member
16,504 Posts
Seriously, they're really not going to change it. Its just not how Scion does business. Look at the xB and the xA. Are they new each year?

·
Registered
402 Posts
Originally posted by Plissken@May 8 2005, 09:43 PM
Seriously, they're really not going to change it. Its just not how Scion does business. Look at the xB and the xA. Are they new each year?
I know I know, but a girl can dream.

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Well, 05 xA/xB got a slightly revised HU that lets you change the greeting. So they do change things, but nothing major.

·
Premium Member
16,504 Posts
Originally posted by moriarty+May 8 2005, 11:53 PM-->QUOTE (moriarty @ May 8 2005, 11:53 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-dmksaved
@May 8 2005, 08:35 PM
are you sayin there will be an ipod adapator as an accesory option for the 2005 tc ?
yes, that is what i'm saying. [/b]
2005 tC, Mori?

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
I want steering wheel stereo controls...

·
Registered
999 Posts
Originally posted by DanMacMan@May 11 2005, 11:21 AM
How about a factory installed remote starter option?
You can just get that by going to a custom alarm shop.

Not only will you have a better alarm, your alarm FOB gets paged if your alarm goes off, remote-start, etc.

If you want remote start, you need an automatic...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.