Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the farther i go over into the west side of sacramento, the more i see the very stereotypical hondas and acuras and such. and on sunday, i saw two driving together around the I5 and florin area. they made it a point to provoke me by passing me and slicing in front of me for a freeway on ramp, the black aluminum wing on the acura taunting me. oddly enough, the acura wasnt black. it was white. well, mostly. the rear bumber was green. and the front fender primered. with mirror tint. cannister out the back the size of my (wait, lets keep this clean) thigh. it was a colossal failure. so i passed him on the inside on the onramp.

hey, he gave me room.

the civic took off in front when he saw me coming around his buddy. two lanes over and and on it. i stayed in the right lane, found an appropriate hole, merged two lanes over in front of him, and stepped on it.

like ivan drago did apollo creed.

shoulda taken the new guy seriously, apollo.

·
Registered
5,651 Posts
Speaking of cars with huge wings, I had a silver Dodge Neon with and electic blue Decepticon logo on its hood try to hang with me the other day on the way home from work.

I think his aluminum bi-plane wing held him back, though.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah, drag is a b!tch.

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
I dig the write-up, damon.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks marty. i always like to add color. otherwise, i might as well just post " i beat the crap outta two cars today" ya know?

·
Premium Member
1,713 Posts
Can't be as bad as a black bi-plane aluminum wing on the back of a red saturn SL(? i think) 4 door with black tribal all over the sides of the car.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
^^^ thats awsome. i would probably swerve off the road laughing.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts