Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
started playing tag leaving the downtown area of sacramento on business 80. after the first set of s-curves coming past cal-expo, he got on it and i let him run away a little. but he didnt stay on it, and my navigator talked me into pulling up to him again. so he got on it again, and this time so did i. at the last righthand corner out of the second set of s-curves coming past my dealership, on him at 90, i changed lanes to pass him on the inside, grabbed 5th, and dropped it. bye.
backed down to 65 and he came up again.

i gave him 6 car lengths head start at 65mph. you know the rest.

i'm sure he saw me smile when i went by at 110.

·
Registered
5,651 Posts
I lost count of all the cars I toasted on the way to and from Santa Maria this weekend.

Is it me or does everything have it backwards and think that the left-hand lane is the slow lane??

I almost had a meltdown dealing with all the morons on the road.

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
I HATE!!! when ppl go 60 in the left lane... ppl are supposed to go 90!!

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Uff. Left lane... Was coming home Saturday night and some moron towing a boatwinged me merging (without using a blinker) from center lane to my left lane. I get a little irritated, pass him on the right, and fly ahead. The traffic is relatively dense, so I finally manage to get back in left lane and guess what I see - another moron towing a camper in my favorite left lane. And yes, the right lane was going way faster. People...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts