Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sry... for the late post here. I'm jsut trying to spread the word.

ATTN : LAST TIME WE HAD OVER 230+ CARs

WHO : East Bay Imports Meet
WHERE : Pacific Commons Tapioca Express in FREMONT !
WHEN : Saturday September 3rd
TIME : 9pm - 1am
OTHER REASON : LOCALS CARs SHOWOFF, BOBA, MEET NEW PEOPLE

R U L E S . so . OBEY . them
- NO BURNOUTS
- NO DRAMA
- NO HIGH REVING
- NO SHITTALKING

hey there everyone well yes this meet will be poppin again .. and maybe will have more cars .. SRO and other sites will be there doing event coverage .. just wanted to say thanks to all that went last time !! .. but yea .. this meet will be all welcome any cars all type .. the location is good .. no worries from cops .. we have it on lock down .. but yea .. just spread the word out to everyone .. hope to see alot of you guys there !! .. well here is just some of the clubs rollin in big s2ki .. and more .. there also be exotics out there too .. there will be much more too .. thanks alot everyone and hope to see you there

[ directions ]
Tapioca Express
43421 Christy St.
Fremont, CA 94538

Roll Call! I'll post a caravan place and here as a edited soon

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok here is the Caravan location... Starbucks @ around 8:30 mini meet before we head out to tapioca express. It's located next to 880... you just exit Industrial Parkway (south) and turn left and you should see the starbucks on your left after you pass the overpass..

Industrial & Stratford - Hayward
1695 Industrial Parkway West
Hayward CA, 94544
United States

It's a stretch of narrow parking lot. Just another warning that their is also sometimes cops stopping by here for their coffee in the evening also. I was thinking we will be leaving Starbucks at 9PM so we can roll in fashionably late to the Tapioca Express Meet. Who's in?

http://scionlife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?...der=asc&start=0

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.