Scion tC Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey i am getting a 2005 tc and i am looking into a body kit. I really like tanner foust's body kit on his rockstar tc. Im pretty sure it custom but i think its RSR and i really dig it, but can't find a replica anywhere. If you can please help me with any info you have on it or anything that looks like it. It would really help, and i think its a wide body kit. Here are some pics of his tc and other with the kit.

rockstar-aem-scion-tc.jpg

rsr-scion-tc1.jpg

Scion-RS-R-Scion-tC-05.jpg

·
LED Maniac
2,967 Posts
the rockstar tC is just the AIT kit.. nothing special.

and yea.. the RS-R is not the same car is the Rockstar.. two different drift teams dude...
and Gushi's tC has gone through plenty of changes since that picture.

·
Registered
390 Posts
my bad, i wrote it so fast i didnt even care to think of how to spell his name haha.

and ive seen the kit on regular tC's before, if you get a nice paint theme it actually looks really nice.

are you getting/have already a set of wheels?

·
AWD V8 KILLER!
6,400 Posts
Its been proven that pulling that kit off is a very tedious, and often imperfected task.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I know they are diffrent cars and different teams, i also know they are rwd i am just going for the look. I also know they have different rear bumpers. I just want the overall look of these cars. And thanx for all the replies and that kit looks very close.

·
Gynecomastia
5,925 Posts
your car is going to look retarded. unless you spend a ton of money on custom fittting and add
massive spacers to your car..

·
Registered
390 Posts
your car is going to look retarded. unless you spend a ton of money on custom fittting and add
massive spacers to your car..
all thats saying is if you dont do proper work it will look bad. anything will look bad if half assed or improperly modified.

·
LED Maniac
2,967 Posts
I just want the overall look of these cars. And thanx for all the replies and that kit looks very close.
looks very close? it IS the kit...

the only thing would be that each drift team altered it aesthetically for enhancements and to fit the theme.. but those i would consider minor.

·
Registered
1 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts