Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took a nice 3 hour lunch and wen't downtown tonight for the anual auto expo. I took pics when necessary. Btw, they didn't come out the best they could have because I forgot to use the flash.. arg. But they'll do. Btw, the 06 civic SI looks SO MUCH BETTER in person than any picture you'll ever find. If you've never seen one IRL, go do it. Anyway, here are the photos. I wen't with my buddy Jeff (who owns a FM tC), and this girl I'm kinda seeing, Gloria (who owns an 04 tiburon v6). Enjoy!

Btw, there was no 3.0 xB. The scion rep said that they didn't have one to bring--not even a stock xB b/c they're in such high demand right now. But I did walk away with the new scion "book" (that thick accessory guide). It's like the old one, but with updated stuff. Plus I got a green and blue Scion sock for my iPod. Hehe!

Btw, that photo with the blue lite up "lexus" on the door sill was the hottest thing I've ever seen! lol

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
all ur pics r blurry...
and most of them is not even a full shot, but sure theres a sh1tload of pics

i kinda lost my interest in those autoshow, all those cars u can see online, high resolution pics...only those tuned car r worth to see IRL

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
That's a lot of pics.

You need a tripod, man... bluurrrrrrrrrrr...

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Thanks for the pics. The girl is pretty hot... good luck with that.

I still can't figure out why Saturn is making a roadster, though it seems like a pretty neat one, and only around $25k if memory serves. Or why Porsche named their new car the Cayman... isn't that some relative species of the alligator? Sorry, but that doesn't scream sports car to me.
That is a nice ride, though, despite the name.

About those light-up door sills... someone on SL was trying to get something similar produced for the Scion/tC, but most everyone chimed in that it was too "rice". It seems to look pretty neat on the Lexus, but probably too flashy for my tastes. I like the color of the gauges in the picture below that... I want that color for my car -- it seems like a lighter blue than most pics I've seen, yet more blue than the white LED's I've seen.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Mmm Ford GT...

·
Registered
586 Posts
Nice pics, even if they are blurry. I want to go to a car show so bad. I think I might go the Philadelphia one since its close to me.

·
Registered
218 Posts
OMG there are some hott cars in there....new camera possibly with the shutter adjust... naw j.k but the light up with the lexus isnt hard all you have to do is customize that piece on the tC and wire it with the light in the ceiling and then your all set.

·
Registered
760 Posts
wow, nice pictures man. The cayman and 911 is so hot.

·
Registered
116 Posts
STAND STILL!
My head started hurting after looking at all of them.. Other than that nice pics!

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Haha, sorry about the blurrYness guys. Umm.. was kinda on a tight leash with leaving work and all, and I forgot the tripod at home

But yeah. The cars were amazing. And I fell in love with the SI

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.