Scion tC Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys!!! I'm Nicole...i'm a smart blonde (i swear). haha, i'm a party girl who goes to school and works at Thunder Valley also. I love meeting new people and i love the tc, guess i'm in the right place huh?! Okay so yeah it's nice meeting everyone, i feel like a family ...in a weird way. But yeah...byee

·
Registered
18 Posts
welcome -
I used to go to thunder valley every other week but now its pretty rare since school started up again.

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Welcome to the site *sweetpea*... if any of the fellas misbehave... send them my way and I'll
them back into shape for ya.

·
Registered
999 Posts
Hmmm.. shes using my avatar... although its in the IPB logo collection.

I won't misbehave however. Maturity comes through experience, and I've learned much over the internet...

Welcome SweetPeas! You must have good taste to choose the Sea of Bliss!

·
Premium Member
7,429 Posts
Originally posted by imasaf+Sep 29 2004, 08:12 PM-->QUOTE (imasaf @ Sep 29 2004, 08:12 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-moriarty
@Sep 29 2004, 06:33 PM
that sort of makes me want to misbehave
Well just in case you do... I know where to find ya!!
[/b]
Originally posted by Wolo Posted on Sep 29 2004+ 08:12 PM-->QUOTE (Wolo Posted on Sep 29 2004 @ 08:12 PM)
  At the dealership! [/b]
<!--QuoteBegin-moriarty Posted on Sep 29 2004
@ 09:46 PM
  i was thinking about moving a bed into the shop. 

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
WOW i'm sorry no need to apologise...i wasn't trying to start my own thread about me...i thought i was replying to an introductions thread...my bad, im blonde after all...hehe. sorry i use that asa excuse when im dumb please forgive me.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts