Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so I used to have a beetle before I got my Tc and gave the beetle to my mom who should have had the damn thing to begin with. So heres my problem, I boutght rims for the beetle a while back, and now I would like to put them on my TC, but when I went to swap them the freakin bolts didnt line up, I thought it would fit because they were both 5 lug. I was sooo pissed, This whole time I have been tryin to find the time to do this and I finally do and I cant even put those rims onto my car, damnit!

· Registered
4,894 Posts
yep... we run 5x100, not 4x100.

· Registered
493 Posts
he should have bought an xb

· Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by krdshrk@Jan 20 2006, 09:10 PM
yep... we run 5x100, not 4x100.
If bye 4x100 you mean the 4 lug, well then your wrong. if you could tell by my original post I stated that they were both 5 lug however for sum reason it is different offsets or watever.

· Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
its possible see that is my problem i just figured that since they were 5 lug that they would fit but boy was i wrong, ohh soo wrong!!!

· Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
but i just went on wheelmax.com just to check. And when i clicked my beetle it says to use 5x100, and then i clicked the tc, and it was the same rim and it was 5x100, someone please explain this to me.

· Registered
6,498 Posts
Hmm...Tirerack says the same thing. Anyone know why 5x100s might fit one car but not another?

Unless the tires are too big, or something...

· Former '05er
12,590 Posts
Only the hub bore could cause this problem if they are both 5 x 100 PCD. I'd be surprised if VW's hub bore is smaller than Toyco's. Toyco uses a tiny hub bore.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.