Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yea, im officially addicted to photoshop, i got it today, and this is like my 10th chop. here we go....

bodykit, tint, rims, burnout, paint, lights, whiteout lights, toyota decal, lowered, blurr,

·
Registered
242 Posts
I'm sorry, but i find your supra very unsatisfying. the front sparkles defintly don't match the look of the car. it looks as if the original pic was at night, doesnt match the backround. the dust out the back looks awkward and unatural. it looks like 2 of the wheels arnt on the ground especially the right front tire. with the blur it looks like the car is moving but only from the front, the sides lack of bluring (or enough blurring) gives the impression it is at a standstill. the whole car looks cartonny and week.

btw: ive never photoshoped in my life

just so you know im just kidding, i have no ps talent and am b*ing about small things. looks good for the first few days, better then i could do. im just criticizing about things even though i couldn't do better (like most critics out there)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.