Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im sleepy , so ill just make this quick, the tc is incredible, the xb in awesome

i took this pics just cause i know how much you love SW's i want to thank the owners cause without their imaginations, those cars would not be those bombshells

enjoy fellas

·
Registered
586 Posts
I LOVE THEM!!! lol They all look so good. I wish i could make my sw look like that tC. I gotta come down the puerto rico and scope out all the hott scions!!! lol

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
glad you guys like them

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
Nice pics, nice cars...... i'm not a fan of how the bumper is cut with those triangles on the tC...

·
Registered
454 Posts
Can someone please explain to me what those things are for on the front of the tC? I've seen that a couple times and have no idea. Nice pics by the way, I really like the doors!

·
Registered
895 Posts
Looks good. I like how you have a Xa, Xb, and TC all in white.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
the triangles actually force the car to lower it once you start speeding, it basically helps with huggind the street, its an aerodinamic thing

·
Registered
171 Posts
I understand wanting to make a statment with your car, but I can't figure out what the vertical door is supposed to accomplish. is it so you can park very close to things and still open the door? is it to block low flying birds? why?

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
On the tC, what rims did he have? They look nice, and I'm seriously considering Vertical doors, they look awesome on tC's.

-Eric

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
Anyone know the rims on the tC and the size???

-Eric

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
ill ask gil(owner) when i see him thursday about the size of those rims

any other questions you want answered, write them in, ill ask him all of them on thursday

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.