Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I read somewhere about if you purchased the SC you could have it included with the total cost of your tC. An then pay it off through making your car notes. Is that true?? If that is the case I need to put one on order. OR!!! is it just maybe certain dealerships??

·
Registered
843 Posts
You have a couple of possible problems. Some finance companies won't finance performance parts and there is no real price on the SuperCharger yet. The S/C has been delayed until April. If yo want a real answer, talk to the finance people at your local dealer.

Ken

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
..or start putting away $500/mo now and by April-May you will be able to pay cash for it.

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
I think maybe 1/2 of 1% actually save something in this country.
Might be a smaller figure. Who knows. Depends on if you want to be one of those with an average credit card debt of 9k.

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Hehe. I'm 27, zero debt, as in nil, nada - not even a car loan

But I'm weird. And I'm Russian.

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
And smarter than 90% of us Americanos. Hah. I'm 29 and have minimal credit card debt, mortgage (needed) and car loan...just because I went spur of the moment and decided to switch out the old one. If I couldn't make the payments, I wouldn't have done it. And the amount of interest financed isn't horrible, of course. But the bottom line isn't your debt...it's your net worth.

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Net worth is hard to come by if you are 3 years off the boat...

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
True - but you're already ahead of the game with no debt. That by itself gives you quite a positive net worth. You don't have 30k in credit card debt nor do you have 25k of student loans to slow you down.

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
My net worth sucks, thanks to my $39,000 in student loans. Of course, I got a J.D. in return for those student loans and have managed to save some money along the way...I should be on the positive side in a couple or three years.

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
Leave yerself open....you look like....a....a......
Lawyer.

Well ya know...just had to say it. So you mean to say you don't tighten those screws personally???

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Marty is pretty odd for a lawyer. The "what do you call 10,000 lawyers on the bottom of the ocean" joke does not apply to him. He's the first lawyer that I knew that's like that. And it's a good thing.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
i was a law clerk for two years. thought i wanted to pursue being a lawyer. but after two years... decided i didnt want the ulcers.

its like the whole " i went to catholic school for 12 years. people are like, really, you went to catholic school? why arent you catholic? and i say, cause i went to catholic school for 12 years." thing.

but anyway, back on topic - ken and mori have nailed it perfectly.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.