1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
kno. kno one here does kno for sure.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
here is what i kno - as soon as it comes out, i will post it. i do have clients wanting to kno what's up, so i have been keeping my eye out for any news.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
p.s - there is a dedicated supercharger thread pinned at the top of the engine modifications forum.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Originally posted by mrc00l88@Dec 1 2005, 05:29 PM
iight thx for the info fellas, post as soon as you guys hear anything.. thanks again.

·
Registered
5,192 Posts

I think, basically, his point is that a panda driving a red go kart with bumpers on the wheels in a wood-floored facility makes no sense.

But his (mrc00l88's) poorly spelled and grammarized (yes, I just made this word up) statement makes even less sense.

-Ed

·
Registered
202 Posts
Originally posted by EddNog@Dec 4 2005, 02:45 PM

I think, basically, his point is that a panda driving a red go kart with bumpers on the wheels in a wood-floored facility makes no sense.

But his (mrc00l88's) poorly spelled and grammarized (yes, I just made this word up) statement makes even less sense.

-Ed

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
Originally posted by EddNog@Dec 4 2005, 02:45 PM
... a panda driving a red go kart with bumpers on the wheels in a wood-floored facility makes no sense.
maybe not to you, but underground panda racing is a billion dollar industry. i used to breed racing pandas.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.