Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 136 Posts

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
two 2nd gear rolling 30 starts. same results both time. the wrx pulls through 2nd just about a headlight ahead of my tC, and then i meet the redline and shift to 3rd. he doesnt because he isnt there yet, and by the time i am on the gas again, he's two car lengths up grabbing third and all i can do is watch.

skeeler gets the victory.

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
bummer... at least you wern't rhino raped like before when you didn't have your blower

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by hamster@Nov 11 2005, 10:12 AM
bummer... at least you wern't rhino raped like before when you didn't have your blower
man, that's the greatest post ever.

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Originally posted by inevitablegod+Nov 11 2005, 10:23 AM-->QUOTE (inevitablegod @ Nov 11 2005, 10:23 AM)
<!--QuoteBegin-hamster
@Nov 11 2005, 10:12 AM
man, that's the greatest post ever. [/b]
awesome... i am quoted in two peoples sigs.... i should charge a royalty fee or something.

·
Registered
5,651 Posts
DOOOOD. There's no wayz you were smoked by a WRX. Teh tC is teh r0x0rs. Itz fasterz that anything on wheelz...and even stuff that flyz.

I think you'z making this sh!tz up, D. You'z tryin'z to beez nice and all, huh?

/idiocy

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
who put a quarter in wolo this morning?

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
it was not an STI. it was Skeeler's WRX (posts here sometimes, works in my service dept). he says his dyno showed him 190whp, and thats about what the s/c is running. so we thought it would be a good race. it was. until i had to shift. stupid E350.

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
damon ill bring my dyno sheet into work, i dont have a scanner so i cant post it. other subaru guys told me the dyno gives lower numbers like 15 hp below.... i give your car props tho i think you could beat a stock GT mustang, guys with a v8 think they can own anything. you should race armando his suby is stock and when i raced him his car was where yours was... ill try to set it up before he gets his parts on....

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
sweet. that would be a good time.

yeah, where's a mustang when you need one?

·
Premium Member
16,504 Posts
Originally posted by inevitablegod@Nov 11 2005, 05:07 PM
yeah, where's a mustang when you need one?
In the shop.

·
Registered
539 Posts
skeelers mods???...stock WRX???....

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
personalized tune for my car. you know each car is different and you'll get like an extra 5-10% hp over a shelf map. i think i have my mods in my profile anyways its borla hush catback, helix UP/DP

·
Registered
44 Posts
Originally posted by skeeler@Nov 11 2005, 10:15 PM
personalized tune for my car. you know each car is different and you'll get like an extra 5-10% hp over a shelf map. i think i have my mods in my profile anyways its borla hush catback, helix UP/DP
I see...but what I meant was did you use a specific EMS?

·
Registered
539 Posts
skeeler what are your exact mods??...up pipe, downpipe???...fuel control etc???...

1 - 20 of 136 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.