Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally got my new super white tC for my birthday/graduation present. The ground effects and pedestal spoiler really improve the appearance of the car. Also got fog lights and a borla exhaust which adds a nice growl to the car, especially after backing of the gas and slowing down. I'm hoping to upgrade the suspension in the near future and get some window tints too.

Scion pics

The password is "nick"

·
Premium Member
16,847 Posts
Originally posted by basilisk4@Mar 15 2005, 09:19 PM
I gotta say, I like the combination of the ground effects and the pedestal spoiler on the SW tC...Nice!
I wouldn't have thought I would but I feel the same way.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Yeah, I like that spoiler also. But I think it may look odd without the ground FX. Just my opinion though. yeah man, grap the trd springs. Amazing drop, easy install and smooth ride. I just put mine in on saturday and i love them! Good luck with your car man, keep it up!

Rob

·
Registered
223 Posts
YES WHITE THE ONLY WAY TO GO....IMHO

·
Registered
41 Posts
i know im commenting on this like a million months after it was started but i got my Tc a few weeks ago and the super white is so hot..its not even funny...i have the lip spoiler..i wanted the ped. spoiler but now that i have the lip..im totally in love with it...

Why is this car so hot? thats what i want to know!

·
Registered
339 Posts
lowering it will give it a much much cleaner look. it will also up the handling a little more...lower center of gravity = better handling

im not liking the spoiler...or the kit...but i think i dont like it because i dont like it on my color car i have a flint mica...i think the white looks good with it tho..

i gotta say i love flint mica, and the way it glitters in the sun
just my .02$

·
Registered
136 Posts
awesome superior white tC! i got the effects kits too, but no spoiler. just not my thing. prefer the clean look.
congrats on the beaaaaaaaaaaaautiful SW tC!

·
Registered
232 Posts
i got lip spoiler and factory ground effect on mine and it looks good

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.