Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
1,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

if you haven't seen the super street cover, this car is inside... its not really a very good article in my opinion.. but the tire/rim guide is worth the $5.00

· Registered
1,554 Posts
I despise that color.

· Registered
1,554 Posts
Agreed.

· Registered
1,554 Posts
Digging deep with this one...but allow me to show you some things that you don't see at first glance with the 5axis tC. I think that the fit and finish is a bit lacking.

In this photo you can see the massive gap between the hatch panel and the hatch itself.

And in this one, you can see that the wheel they have supporting the massive tv is quickly wearing out the top of the sub box below it.

And I still despise that color.

· Registered
219 Posts
yea it is a very "unique" color but if was the first thing that caught my eye when I was buying my tC lol

· Registered
65 Posts
dam dam dam do i love that car!!!!

· Registered
5,861 Posts
the only thing I like about that car is that it has a Greddy TD05-18G Turbo in there and all the turbo goodies (e-manage..intercooler..etc) Rated 230 hp 6PSI. Too bad it has all that JUNK in the back. THe rims/wheels aren't bad at all either.

· Registered
9 Posts
Very nice work, but the front end is utterly hideous. I think they could've gone with something much more stylish instead of a "LOOK AT ME NOW PLZ K THX" kind of front end. Kudos for the work put into it, but I just don't like it...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.