Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, folks, it's going to be announced officially next week and released the week after. The initial quantity available is not as high as we had hoped or expected. The retail is $3,200 and the initial sale price will be $2,950 as we have advertised.

http://www.trdsparks.com/displayparts.php?...=3&parts_id=634

Ken

·
Registered
22 Posts
thanx ken....

i'm thinking really really hard about getting the supercharger.....

it's either i get the supercharger or i go on a vacation....

supercharger... vacation....

get the supercharger... then wile they are installing it.....

go on a vacation

·
Registered
65 Posts
Sweet Can't wait

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
super. i am watching for the PANT. thanks for the heads up, ken.

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by Cebuano@Sep 28 2005, 02:51 PM
thanx ken....

i'm thinking really really hard about getting the supercharger.....

it's either i get the supercharger or i go on a vacation....

supercharger... vacation....

get the supercharger... then wile they are installing it.....

go on a vacation
Get the SuperCharger AND go on vacation. Come to Sparks Toyota in Myrtle Beach, get it installed and spend a couple of days on the sand. You've got to agree, it's not a bad idea.

Ken

·
Premium Member
1,713 Posts
How much will installation be?

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
It's 330 miles for me Ken - I might drive out there for a day or two - does your service department work on Saturday?

·
Registered
248 Posts
When ever any of you guys get this thing hooked up, you got to post some 1/4 mile times or at least some 0-60's. I know everyone is so concerned with the numbers it will pump out but I just want to know how fast the car will be. I hope its going to be a reliable setup, 7psi right? or is it 6psi? Don't plan on beating my car but would love to show up my friend with his tiburon GTv6. Man if I could keep up with my buddy's Prelude SH.

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
A supercharged tC should easily keep up with a prelude SH.

Switching topics a little - Is anybody else dissapointed with the actual performance increase of the supercharger? I know this is what we were expecting, but still.... 3rd party companies have been showing 250+ hp (without an intercooler) on 6psi turbo setups. Why does the 6psi supercharger ony produce 200hp?

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Originally posted by onefunkyfreshdj@Sep 28 2005, 06:31 PM
We're goint to charge $380.00 here and that includes Installation, warranty, and the flash upgrade.

Ken

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
Originally posted by Ken+Sep 29 2005, 08:45 AM-->QUOTE (Ken @ Sep 29 2005, 08:45 AM)
<!--QuoteBegin-onefunkyfreshdj
@Sep 28 2005, 06:31 PM
We're goint to charge $380.00 here and that includes Installation, warranty, and the flash upgrade.

Ken [/b]
$380 it's cheaper for me to drive down to Maita and get the work done and come back to NY. My dealer's such a rip-off.

-Ed

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Originally posted by EddNog+Sep 29 2005, 11:58 AM-->QUOTE (EddNog @ Sep 29 2005, 11:58 AM)
Originally posted by [email protected] 29 2005, 08:45 AM

Ken
$380 it's cheaper for me to drive down to Maita and get the work done and come back to NY. My dealer's such a rip-off.

-Ed [/b]
Ken is in SC (not Maita), so it's actually not that bad of a drive for you, Ed

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
and i'd buy you a drink when you got here. but, i have to say i think my service dept is going to be a bit more pricey. but we are trying to work on them.

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
Originally posted by zoltiz+Sep 29 2005, 09:20 AM-->QUOTE (zoltiz @ Sep 29 2005, 09:20 AM)
Originally posted by [email protected] 29 2005, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by [email protected] 29 2005, 08:45 AM

Ken

-Ed
Ken is in SC (not Maita), so it's actually not that bad of a drive for you, Ed
[/b]
Wtf did I say Maita for?

Yeah, I meant Ken!

-Ed

PS My dealer charged me $975 to install my front bit brake kit and my TRD springs. Can you guys believe that? What's worse, I was willing to accept it. All this because I'm worried about my warranty! And the brakes sometimes stick, too! I brought it in last week for them to look at the brakes and they said everything checks out and there was no sticking during the road test. I'm so pissed but I don't even know what to do! Somebody help me!!!!!!

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
hey ken, where is my PANT bulletin on this thing?????

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.