Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going to be ordering my tC tommorow (Flint Mica/auto - with the S/C which I hope doesn't end up costing over $3,000). I am already thinking about upgrading the stereo and I don't want to get the crappy bazooka sub since I have access to some pretty nice deals on some other stuff.

I wanted to get everyone's input on what the best box (or way to mount) a 10" sub would be while still being able to retain use of the hatch.

Thanks.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Check out my thread here. I still have a little bit of room back there.

late

·
Registered
730 Posts
Still under construction, but I'll be posting pics very soon on my custom fiberglass enclosure for a Alpine Type-R 10" and amp rack w/ three Alpine amps to give you guys more ideas on what can be done for a stealth appearance w/ full functionality in the tC. My setup will take practically zero useable hatch space and still keep the spare tire. I'll keep you posted...

·
Registered
427 Posts
Originally posted by Alpman@Nov 10 2004, 01:16 AM
Still under construction, but I'll be posting pics very soon on my custom fiberglass enclosure for a Alpine Type-R 10" and amp rack w/ three Alpine amps to give you guys more ideas on what can be done for a stealth appearance w/ full functionality in the tC. My setup will take practically zero useable hatch space and still keep the spare tire. I'll keep you posted...
Very much looking forward to it, thanks!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts