Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
I am beginning a sub project that i'm gonna need a lot of feedback on. I have the sub and the amp ready to go, but I need an enclosure and some wiring suggestions. I currently have the subwoofer harness installed which I was using for a bazooka tube sub (EL6A-HP), but that wasn't really cutting it. So I went out and purchased a 10 inch sub and 2 channel amp to run it. I'm planning on using the harness still, but I don't really want to alter/cut it so I was wondering if there was some kind of plug I could buy for it? I also wanted to get some advice on sub enclosures. I don't want to spend a lot of money... at all..., and wondered if I should just save up for a decent box or maybe order the sub box that comes with the subwoofer option for the car. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
I would not get a cheap box though cause you want one that is heavy duty and that is made well and one that can take a beating, cause I buy mine locally from a hole in the wall shop and I have known them to make the best boxes that money can buy. They are custom made to fit your car and the ask what subs you are installing and etc, and the make you one to spec.

Anyhow, you really don't want to short yourself in the long run by cheapening the box.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.