Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As many of you know, apparently the front strut tower bar has been temporarily discontinued due to design problems, so it's currently being redesigned.

Ken, can you elaborate on what those design problems may be and how it may affect those who bought the one with the design flaw, if at all?
Thanks

·
Registered
4,643 Posts
Yes, please more details on design flaws. I am debating whether I should get my $$ back from Toyota, or just throw the damn thing on eBay

·
Registered
842 Posts
Originally posted by Eric@Nov 17 2004, 12:33 PM
As many of you know, apparently the front strut tower bar has been temporarily discontinued due to design problems, so it's currently being redesigned.

Ken, can you elaborate on what those design problems may be and how it may affect those who bought the one with the design flaw, if at all?
Thanks
I was told that there is a slight possibility of the bar rubbing on the hood. It seems that it is not happening in every case, but has happened to a few people, so they pulled it to 'make it better'. That's all I know for now and I will let everyone know when it reappears.

Ken

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.