Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone who wasnt using thier stock rims would be willing to trade with me. Ok let me explain myself. I dont want to buy new rims but i do want to paint my stock ones. In order to paint my them i would have to be without them for a while but i cant do that so i was wondering if someone could send me theres so i can get those painted then send them the unpainted ones back. I would pay for shipping both ways and could pay so sort of refundable deposit to insure that you will get rims in return. PM me if you're willing to help me out or have any suggestions. Thanks

·
Registered
90 Posts
werd, i like the stock rims, i just painted mine myself fuc* paying someone 150 each wheel, i just bought some sand paper and 4 cans/ 2 gun metal like the RS 1.0 rim color and 2 clear coat and im set and they came out like they would from an autobody shop. i just did 2 at a time and left the car on jack stands in did all this in 6hrs tops 1 day work. and spent 6.99 ea can and 4.99 for sand paper. do the math. compared to 150 for each rim and its 4 rims, thats crazy.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.