Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I just got my tC 2 weeks ago and I have to say I dont know what to think about the stock system, I know its nothing compared to aftermarket but also it seems like the volume and bass are always changing and distorting like one time Ill have the volume at like 30 and then come back to the car and have to put it up to 45 meanwhile the bass goes nonexistent<_< ...Is it just in my head?, any of you guys expiernce that?

2nd question, a friend of mine was selling his car and decided to give his system to me, I havent really looked at it but from what I can tell he had a alpine amp, speakers and some other stuff (forgive me for not knowing the names yet) can anyone direct me in what I should be buying, given Iam not much of a DIY'er yet and wouldnt want to screw anything up.

(Someone els also recomended selling the system and just buying a top of the line HU...good idea? or are the stock speakers usless regardless)

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
4,758 Posts
if u get a new HU, the speakers will be better with output, but i say you should just change everything.

with your friends system, you should be looking at getting the amp, the subs, a sub box, and you will need an installation kit.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.