Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is the deal, I dont want to loose the streering wheel contols and I have dont some searches on it and there are some options but i think is the best is to keep the Stock HU and Replace the Speakers I was wondering if anyone has done this and how do they like it also I was looking to add 1 12inch Sub... I have the subs and amp from my old car so here was the plan I was going to get an Line out for my amp off the rear speakers and hook up my four channel amp 2 channels well I will bridge it to one channel for my sub and the other 2 channel I was looking for adding them to components to the front????

any thoughts

I am looking to get the 6.5 alpine type r componets and 6.5 alpine type r in the back
I have a rockford 1200 watt amp and 2 HE2 subs but only going to drop one in

Now or should I just say f*ck it and get a new head unit?

I have been into audio for a while I love to feel the bass but I am more of a quality of the sound in the inside of the car rather then outside the car I can care less what other people here, I have an 1 and half drive to work so music is what gets me there so what is your guys thoughs?

Issom

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Interesting........... I was wondering how hard was it to install and how much did it impove the sound and If i add an amp can I add a four channel amp?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.