Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my tC and I notice that I have to almost press the break in half way before I feel any change in speed. Is this normal? and can it be adjusted to be more sensetive? Another car I drive a lot is a 2001 Maxima, and just tapping the break makes the car jerk to a stop, so you can see why the tC breaks are kinda weird for me.

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
Thanks for signing up StopTech! You guys dispel a lot of the myths out there and IMHO, do the best job of providing a quality product that really does more than just look good.

·
Registered
445 Posts
what about when you hit the brakes real hard and fast, and it feels like you ran over a small child my whole brake pedal shakes like an earthquake its wierd.

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
Originally posted by JustWhite@Oct 15 2005, 09:33 PM
what about when you hit the brakes real hard and fast, and it feels like you ran over a small child my whole brake pedal shakes like an earthquake its wierd.
That's your anti-lock brake system firing.

-Ed

·
Registered
2 Posts
Originally posted by lo bux racer@Oct 14 2005, 04:56 PM
Thanks for signing up StopTech!  You guys dispel a lot of the myths out there and IMHO, do the best job of providing a quality product that really does more than just look good.
Thanks for the kind words guys. We work hard to provide a high quatilty product that performs very well along with great support. Feel free to contact us with any questions you have about our products and brake questions in general as we are happy to help.

[email protected]

or

310-325-4799

·
Registered
445 Posts
i guess i just brake too hard sometimes...im always playin with my system and sometimes give myself just enough time to stop...DAMN NO VOLUME KNOB RADIO!!!

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
"Nucular, it's pronounced nucular."

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
That sounds too much like realitor. I've never met a realitor. Plenty of realtors, but never a realitor.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.