Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last night I was on the Ave (If your from Long Island you know what im talkin about), and this mustang was revin his engine at me... so what do you know... 2 clear lanes and the light just turned red for us...so were at a dead stop and i had a pretty good launch, kept up with him through 1st, and alittle of second but after that he pulled away but not by much....only like a car length....I was just doin it just to see how i would do, but i thought i would definatly get smoked by a V-8 4.6L
I pulled up next to the guy again at the next light and he was like wow thats pretty fast do you have any work done to it... i was delighted to say no, not really....lol, All i have is a short throwshifter, (which makes a world of a difference when you want to shift fast), and the TRD muffler...but thats just an axle back, can't picture much of a gain with that....

I'm tempted to get a lightened flywheel done, but at the same time i want that supercharger....When i get my christmas bonus from work, it should cover alittle more that half of all that...Wait till that guy sees me again next spring....lol

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I forgot to add the fact that i was pulled over right after that little rush...., i was like **** !!!!, so its a lady and she was like Didn't you see me...., i was like umm nooo...., i handed her my license registration, along with my PBA card..., she like wait one second, goes back to her car then comes back and say "the reason im not giving you a ticket is not because of the PBA card but b/c you were honest with me and told me you didn't see me istead of coming up with some cockamainy story, have a good night" That just made my night ten times better....2 big adrenaline rushes at once....o0o0o yea...

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by EddieMoney@Sep 16 2005, 07:43 AM
Wait....why did you get pulled over? Usually in a race the cop will pull over the person that takes off...not the one that stops.
well, we raced at one light...., then we stopped at another red light, and thats when the guy asked me what i had done to my car, when i launched from the second light i was just kinda bein a show off, so he wasn't really racin me the second time, i just felt alittle pedal happy...lol, thats when the cop saw me, it was only me goin fast.

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
cops around here are not that cool

·
Registered
539 Posts
Boy that girl cop must have taken down your adress...has she asked u for your #???...JP

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
she should have, she was not bad lookin at all, she definatly had a sweet rack, although i wasn't tryin to make it obvious that i was checkin them out, quality milf IMO, lol

·
Premium Member
1,713 Posts
woot woot Hot Cops Hot Cops......
Whatcha gonna do when she comes for you?!?!

·
Registered
346 Posts
whats a PBA card?

i tried that with my eagle scout card. haha. didn't work.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.