Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Eric,

If you are coming let me know and I will drop by, this is where I got my tC and my sales rep was a really cool guy so I would like to see him again.

Nick

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Man, you californians are lucky. Over here, our dealers never do anything cool. No Star wars or anything.

·
Registered
35 Posts
haha, thats where i got mine. i will probably be stopping by...wanna try out that halo 2.

·
Registered
116 Posts
I didn't like the guys at Toyota Sunnyvale when I walked in there. The first day I came to look and they wanted to sell. So I left. I went to Stevens Creek Toyota the next week, was more inclined to buy and they were much more friendly, so I bought my car there.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Originally posted by nrhanson@May 13 2005, 12:48 PM
I didn't like the guys at Toyota Sunnyvale when I walked in there. The first day I came to look and they wanted to sell. So I left. I went to Stevens Creek Toyota the next week, was more inclined to buy and they were much more friendly, so I bought my car there.
Hrm, that's weird. I had no pressure to buy, but placed a deposit that day anyway.

·
Registered
453 Posts
dude, i almost bought my tC from there.....went with capitol instead, but i have to work tomorrow....sh!tty....

btw. just got two compliments on my tC while fillin up at the gas station...i just love this car.....

·
Registered
15 Posts
Yeah it was kinda cool seeing other scion lovers.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Damn whos 1.0 is that

·
Registered
15 Posts
im the son, the one with the celica....shes the one wiht the smokn 1.0, we sometimes share this account

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.