Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 112 Posts

· Ironhead
12,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
those in the sacramento area, this is your heads up. six local dealers and scion regional sf have have reserved 298 seats for an opening night private screening of Star Wars Revenge of the Sith. in on the mayhem are myself and moriarty(damon and mickael at maita scion), tabooma (ben at auburn scion), elk grove scion, roseville scion, folsom lake scion, and hanlee's scion (davis). i dont know how everyone else is handling ticket distribution, but i can tell you i have some left right now for scion owners, and i believe ben does as well. first come, first serve.

thursday, may 19th
natomas marketplace 16
showtime 7:30

if you arent on the list and carrying a ticket, you dont get in. i will not be taking pm's for reservations. sorry, but you have to actually come see us.

ready?

go!

· Registered
1,412 Posts
eastside 4 life!

· Ironhead
12,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i would say leaving out of maita NLT 5:30. gives us time to get there, hang out with everyone for a minute, and stand in line to get in. what say ye?

· Registered
5,506 Posts
I may have to meet you guys at the theater. Depends on whether I've got to work on Star Wars Day or not (probably not).

So is Jay holding special seats in the middle of the theater for YSTC members?

· Former '05er
12,590 Posts
I have a 2 to 3 pm in the Bay, K has to work 3 to 1 am. I'll haul ass to get there, I might make it to Maita, but I wouldn't bet on it. I think Jenn should get K's ticket to come...

· Ironhead
12,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
it wont be up to me to handle the rebel scum this time. jay has arranged for members of the 105th to show up. stormtroopers, officers, and i believe lord vader will be gracing us with his presence.

1 - 20 of 112 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.