Scion tC Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
999 Posts
Is that a Flint Mica or is Black Mica?

On the rear of your car, what does it say on the lower left side of the trunk. "_ _Toyota"

Enjoy your ride!

·
Registered
181 Posts
nice pics!!! good to see more members getting their rides.. dammit now if only
mine would come in soon..

don't ya just hate dealership's that slap their advertisements onto the backs of
cars.. you'd think it was enough for them to have their name on the license frame.

hopefully that's just a sticker.. or if it's a badge it'll come off without leaving too
much of a mess

·
Registered
619 Posts
that is definitely black. And i would be PISSED if my Toyota dealer put their sticker on my car. I specifically told them not to when i ordered mine.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Originally posted by C!ph3r@Jul 17 2004, 08:14 AM
And i would be PISSED if my Toyota dealer put their sticker on my car. I specifically told them not to when i ordered mine.
Speaking of which, I actually went to my dealer yesterday and requested, in person, that the dealer badge NOT be put on the car. Then I had him show me the tC that was on the lot so I could actually get inside one.

(VERY HAPPY ABOUT THAT!!!!)

Anyways, before I left I said, "OK, just to check...it's not a problem to keep the dealer badge off the car when it comes in, right?" And he responded, "Yeah, it won't be a problem. On new cars those things come right off."

I was thinking to myself, "Ummm...they're even easier to take off it you never put in on in the first place!!"

I'm gonna' talk to him about it once it gets closer for my delivery date but I swear, if they put that thing on there and then it looks $hitty when they take it off....I'm gonna' be SOOOO pissed!!!

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, it's black mica. I already scrapped off the fred anderson toyota off of it, and I'm gonna replace their license plate frame with a UNC-Charlotte one (that's where I'll be going to college in a month!) It came off with ease though, I bet any others would, too.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Well crap. So much for being the only one in charlotte.
i knew it wouldnt last. Goodluck with school and enjoy the car.

·
Registered
335 Posts
The car looks nice. Maybe I'll see you driving around campus sometime.

C!ph3r-you still haven't seen another driving around have you? So until you actually see another one you can pretend yours is still the only one in Charlotte.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Originally posted by Jenn@Jul 17 2004, 12:53 PM
C!ph3r-you still haven't seen another driving around have you? So until you actually see another one you can pretend yours is still the only one in Charlotte.
nope still havnt seen one. Prentendings good. I can live with that

·
Registered
335 Posts
Yeah I go to uncc. I'm senior and am graduating soon!! I was supposed to graduate in December but put it off a semester and bought a new car instead.

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Looks like it met an SUV or a truck...

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
Just need to photochop that with the back end of mine.
Story? Stories are good...how did yours die?
I feel your pain.

·
Registered
999 Posts
Originally posted by *SweetPea*@Nov 15 2004, 10:59 PM
what happened to that poor tc?!
well...I think I'm the first of the forums. My tC got wreaked. No pictures yet.

I was going down a moderately busy road here in Charlotte (Tryon, right after it crosses Harris) and I rear ended someone. I was quite a ways from the next light, a good 100 yards, and all I know is someone to my left pulled some sort of goofy surve so I looked over and next thing I know I'm in this 54 year old lady's rear end. This happened yesterday at about 5:30. My insurance company has already looked at it at the wreaker yard and said it's fixable...

Let me tell you, those crumple zones are scary little SOB's... I'm so pissed off at myself for what happened. My dad and I feel it's possible this whole situation is some sort of insurance scam, that crap you see on 20/20 all the time...

http://www.yoursciontc.com/forums/index.ph...wtopic=1468&hl=

1 - 20 of 21 Posts