Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Why do people think that if they post in Caps, you'll feel more compelled to read it...

Welcome to the site

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
it will be a rocky ride.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Yo man, if i was you i would never put 19's on the TC. I met some guy at the mall when parking and saw his TC. we started talking and he said he had 19"s on before and the tires always rubbed. He even had a low profile AA rated tire. His TC is lowered about 1.50"- 1.75" and the 19's always rubbed he said. It was plain old bad. he had to put 18" on it. He even said that the 19"s weighed to much and destroyed the performance of the car. smaller rims like a 17 or 18= better performace such as turning. Even GAS MILEAGE! pz out

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
i am down 2" on a set of goldlines, with 225/40/18's and i have no rubbing. if you dont go too wide, you just might make it.

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
It's all about rim offset. If the offset is right, you can run 8.5" wide rims of any diameter without issues. If it's wrong you could put on a 7" rim and have it rub constantly. It has absolutely nothing to do with the diameter of the wheel.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.