1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
BOOST its what I do!
6,530 Posts
I will try to be there this time bro but if i go home on leave during that time i wont be able to make it still a ways off yet to know.

·
Registered
4,894 Posts
What? They combined the xA and tC?! What bull!

·
Premium Member
1,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes... I combined the xA & tC into one class... I didn't want to give the xA it's own class & it just isn't popular enough around here to give it it's own class.

·
Premium Member
1,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by bluesciontc@Nov 18 2005, 05:42 AM
I will try to be there this time bro but if i go home on leave during that time i wont be able to make it still a ways off yet to know.
Thank you dude!! I appreciate it..... if you can come this time.... pre-register online: http://tunedaddictions.net/prereg.html

·
Premium Member
1,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Here's a bit of added information about the show:

We are having a burnout contest.. the winner gets a trophy & a gift certificate to White Tire for $300 for two new tires.

We are also expecting a Guest Appearance by Kristi Glakas, Miss Virginia 2005.

Bass Competition by USACi Region 3 will go on as planned.... top 3 in each category get trophies.

Best of Show Car & Best of Show Truck are judged through crowd participation both will receive 3 ft. trophies.

Best Club Participation to the most entries by a club. Club gets a 3ft trophy.

Highest Lift & Body Drop contest is for the highest car/truck & lowest body dropped car/truck... both receive trophies.

Visit the website for more details!!
Spring Showdown Benefit Car Show Website

·
Ironhead
12,859 Posts
man, if this was on the right coast we would have been all over it as a sponsor. good event, funky. hope it rocks a lot.

·
Premium Member
1,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by inevitablegod@Feb 9 2006, 08:57 PM
man, if this was on the right coast we would have been all over it as a sponsor.  good event, funky.  hope it rocks a lot.
Our local scion dealer is a sponsor for the show but they could only afford to do $225 worth but SCION Corp. kicked in a sponsorship of $1150!!!! SCION ROXORS!!! Plus they are sending us 2 10x10 pop-up tents & a SCION/5 Axis Car or the SCION xBLimo. This company kicks a$$!!!

neo-truth wrote:
This is in Roanoke, right? My dad lives in Christiansburg, so it's not too far of a hop over to there. Maybe I'll show up... but it's hard to tell so soon. [/b]
That would be awesome if you could make it!

·
Registered
219 Posts
sounds sweet I'd love to come.. hopefully my schedule agrees with me around that date

·
Registered
209 Posts
Ill be there! Just picked up my TC 2 days ago after they farked my first order and what did i see when i was washing my car today? Faint brown spots under the clear coat of my hood! Im going back to the dealer Thursday, hopefully they repaint the whole thing or just put on a new hood Pics coming soon along with a thread

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.