Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's time for a Supsension Special for the tC forum members. We are offering a package deal of tC TRD Shocks, Sway Bar, Lowering Springs, and free shipping in the 48 states for $479.00 while supplies last.

http://www.trdsparks.com/displayparts.php?...11&parts_id=324 Look for the blue 'click for specials'

Check out the new lower prices on the individual parts at www.trdsparks.com

Thanks for all of the great support.

Ken

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Let me say that again: Where have you been 3 months ago when I dumped $500+ on springs, sway and strut bar?

·
Registered
299 Posts
see.. i would jump at this chance.. but the only thing i could install would probably be the sway bar.. the other two.. i'd have to get it done by a pro or at the dealer... (T_T) and that would cost an arm and a leg...

·
Registered
409 Posts
yah, thats whats making me think about this as well, i really want this, but my mom is sort of holding me back saying its a waste, and the install would be a biznatch, but i really want to jump on this

·
Registered
5 Posts
Ken is the man!
Just got done installing the TRD suspension bits: Shocks, springs and rear bar.
Great price from Ken: 479.00 shipped.
Although I've only driven the car a few miles since the install all impressions are positive: the car is lower (looks way better), less roll, quicker turn-in and the ride over the same bumps I drive thru everyday seems to be nearly as good.
Over the weekend I plan to really have a good go, by then the suspension should have set and I'll let you know how it went. So far, so good.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Now that I've had the chance to drive the car for a few days over different roads and speeds, I can say that the TRD kit is a huge improvement over stock. Much more responsive than stock, off-ramps and on-ramps are now great fun. To me the ride is only slightly stiffer but still very comfortable, I've always liked my cars tight and stiff so a small penalty in ride quality would have been OK with me, no penalty I can attest to in this case. I highly recommend it especially if you can get all the bits at a good price.
Next on the agenda are a TRD exhaust(in the garage already), high-flow air filter and possibly a rear lip or spoiler.

·
Registered
11,881 Posts
Agh... hey Ken. I ordered from you yesterday (had the problems with the credit card company not accepting the address) and I was wondering if I could get the $20 rebate?
If not that's perfectly fine hehe

Do you guys hear anything as far as what TRD is currently making?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts