Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is this correct? this information is from official site of scion.com

The tC comes with a pair of front-end component speakers, which feature two 3/4 inch domed tweeters and two 6.5" polypropylene full-range speakers. In the rear, there are two 5.75" full range speakers driving the sounds.

·
Premium Member
16,504 Posts
Originally posted by HaTeOnThYs05@Apr 7 2005, 04:11 PM
does it take a rocket scientist to know that if its on the producers website, that its real. cmon, use your brain before you make a stupid post
You could be a bit nicer about it.

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
Knock me over with a feather! Did JAKE say that?

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
Yeah, Mr. Innocent!

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
It really doesn't matter what you think about it. It only matters what the person you refer to thinks about it. We've both pissed people off with some of our responses. I'm counting the three fingers pointing back at me, don't feel alone.

·
Registered
26 Posts
yep the stock rear speakers are 5.75, or something like that. but there is enough room for 6.5

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Originally posted by HaTeOnThYs05@Apr 7 2005, 04:11 PM
does it take a rocket scientist to know that if its on the producers website, that its real. cmon, use your brain before you make a stupid post
scion.com has been wrong before. chill.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Per the Scion tech manual:

1.2" tweeter
6.3" front
5.5" rear

All 4 ohm and all rated for 20W RMS and 50W Max

Several people have put in 6.5 front and rear although replacing the rears would be a waste of money unless you're planning on a DVD system and need surround sound.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.