Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
BOOST its what I do!
6,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got in to an accident today and i would love to have it evaluated at your dealer. I am located at Shaw AFB SC not to far away from you guys. But i don't like the dealer to much that is near the base they haven't really dealt with scions to much i would rather come to you guys and have you guys see it. Here is a link to the post i put up about my car here on this site
http://www.yoursciontc.com/forums/index.ph...t=0&#entry94998

But ill also give you my email and my phone number ill prob call you guys any ways but i would really like to deal with one of you guys that are on this forum that way i know that i am being taken care of and can trust some body.

My Emial is- [email protected]
My phone Number is (516)428-1426
My name is Steve and i would love to come to you guys pretty soon maybe the first or the 8 th not sure or maybe during the week depends if i can get off of work to do it. But thanks again and ill be talking to you soon.

·
BOOST its what I do!
6,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok i am going to call you guys here ill probably ask for ken to see what he thinks i should do. One of my friends here on this site Shep told me had talked to him a couple of times and that he is a really nice guy. so i will be calling here soon.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
yeah, ken rocks. every time i have needed the real deal on stuff, he is always there. super nice, well informed, and he deals in the straight sh!t, no b.s.

·
Registered
139 Posts
I was recently on vacation in the Myrtle Beach, SC, area, visiting my son. I met Ken at Sparks Toyota when I went in to buy a stock air filter for my tC. He was on the phone for the most part, but I thanked him for his contributions to this forum. He replied that he made most of it up as he went along...

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
I know that bluesciontc is in the Air Force. So maybe he is from long Island, but kept his cell phone from there when he got stationed in SC.

·
BOOST its what I do!
6,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yea i am from Nassaua county and yes i kept my cell phone number from there so my parents and friends can call me with out needing to use long distance
And yes i am in the Air Force stationed at Shaw AFB SC prety close to myrtle beach. so there is your answer

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.