Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found this on another site & confirmed that it is legit... so if you can wade through the horrible spelling & bad grammar... you'll find something interesting.

Posted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 12:50 am    Post subject: NEED 1200 SCIONS TO LUANCH EVENT!!!!!!!GOT A SCION???!!!!!   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sup?! you are now about to hear the hottest news to hit this side of the contry!
SPARKSSCION of MYRTLE BEACH SC has offered to put together a SCION MEET
that is sure to blow any past Scion event out the water!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!START YOUR SUMMER SCION STYLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My name is Tal Dahabani and I'm the promosions manager for the eastcoast's hotest
scion dealer to rep this side of the contry. Your probably thinking "yeah right" but when my boss Mike and his boss and owner Mr. Sparks came up to me and wanted me to put together the biggest most badest scion event heard of, I said "biggest"?
"Badest"?...........and that's when they said this, "We will be handling all expences and the night club for the night of the event............. you just get us 1500 scions."
......................SHALL WE........................
we will be having food, drinks, vendors, DJ's spinning the Hottest in HIPHOP, BREAKS, JUNGLE, DRUM'nBASS, TECHNO, and much more!!!!!!not to mention
CONTESTS and really HOT GIRLS!!!!!!!When night falls!!!!! ALL WILL WAKE TO THE MUSIC AND SOUND of THE MYRTLE BEACHE'S HOTTEST HIGH ENERGY DANCE NIGHT CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!CLUB KRYPTONITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THIS CLUB IS HUGE!!!!!!THEY'RE KNOWN FOR KEEPING THE PARTY LIVE AS HELL!!!!!!open for event members only..
....................REMEMBER>>>>>>>>>>to make this happen I need 1200 Scions at the event!!!To pre-sign for the event Scion Count Sheet, >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
E-MAIL :[email protected] TYPE- SCS in the subject space. Make sure to leave your (NAME, CONTACT INFO, CAR PHOTO(if you can), and any comments,ideas,or questions).
>>>>>!!!!!LET'S SHAKE THIS SCION SITE FOR WHAT IT'S WORTH!!!<<<<<<<
GET THE WORD OUT!!!!LET EVEYONE KNOW ABOUT THE CHANCE TO COME TOGETHER AS ONE BIG SCION FAM, and PARTY HARD!!!!!!!!GET THE WORD OUT!!!!!!!!![/b]

·
Premium Member
1,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's actually a kickass club but expensive as hell

·
Premium Member
1,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I talked to Ken from Sparks... he said 400-500 is a little bit more realistic. I agreed with him.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.