Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I noticed an empty space on the left side of the steering wheel below the control panel where you would mount your security, switches, etc and above the lever to release the hood. I poked my hand in there slightly but haven't had a chance to really investigate..

so everybody else have this? and if so, what is it? I don't recall reading it in the manual...

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
You mean a fuse box cover?

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hmmm i dunno... there's no "cover" as far as i cold tell.. it was just a hole oor space... like i said i didnt investigate thoroughly yet and i will do that later tonight. jus wonderin if anybody knew what it was... i can put my hand in it...so... i dunno?

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Fuse box opening cover looks familiar?

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
huh huh, you said "assy."

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hrmm... maybe that's it. i'll have to take a closer look
thanks

·
Registered
266 Posts
It is interesting to see the diagram with that blank panel being labeled fuse box cover. The best I can see the fuses are not behind that cover but behind another small cover directly under the dash from there. I do not see how they could be reached easily from the labeled cover. It appears that have to be reached from under the dash...unless you have 6 inch long fingers. Pehaps this was a design change that was not documented correctly in the diagram.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Geneo

well, you never know these japanese... maybe the six-inch fingers is a new standard in japan... everybody is getting three more joints surgically inplanted... ehhehhee

1 - 8 of 8 Posts