Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
703 Posts
I dont know of any clubs but I live in Riverside... and I know a couple other members on ystc.com are in the IE too...

· Registered
5 Posts
Sign up at http://www.socal-tc-club.com/. There are monthly meetings, club discounts, t-shirts, etc. There aren't that many club members in the 909... so you might consider meeting up with the LA Region.

· Registered
396 Posts
I'm trying to plan another meet in the Corona/Riverside area. I was maybe thinking about Cajalco since they got that new plaza in there with a HUGE A$$ parking lot. Since the place is new I doubt the cops will sweat us because the parking lot is mostly empty. But just a suggestion. I was also thinking of making a ystc.org socal chapter, with the O.K. of Eric of course. Maybe he can hook us with a group buy for stickers. Saw that Lance and D have them, they look nice, clean, and of course small. Don't want any huge stickers on my car. But yea, check out the Inland Empire thread to keep updated.

Congrats on the purchase and welcome to the site!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.