Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recentlyt went down towards Southern Cali about 2 hours south of LA around Palm Springs. All the way down I5 I'm must of been cruising about 100mph. There were times I had to slow down due to slower traffic in my path. Most people got outta the way. Around Palm Springs traffic backed up, somebody in a civic lost it and tumbled maybe a good 10 to 15 times. After the back up I approached a G35 and we just cruised 100-110mph for about a half hour or so. Very relaxing drive. The car ran strong sounded good especially with my TRD exhaust. I also got to drive my Moms new Dodge magnum (NO HEMI) it was the fully loaded V6. Nice car very roomy but sluggish on acceleration and steering is a bit loose. A tC will definetly take a V6 MAGNUM bet. Back to Scion SO-CAL drive. Th car drove awesome the only things I noticed were wind noise from the sunroof but if you close the cover it reduces. Also road noise was abit loud. I wish the ride was a bit more quiet and soft but hey it's a sport compact. I only saw 1 tC my whole trip. Well I'm sure you peeps are like yeah I know I drive on too but it's a tc thing so I know you know. peace.

Oh yeah have a radar detector and a good co-pilot ( I had my wife as co-piot, good co-pilot)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.