1 - 20 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
619 Posts
Originally posted by ycart1201@Jul 2 2004, 05:04 PM
first to post in the SouthEast section!

Nathan
ycart1201
Only because i didnt want to be the first!!

·
Registered
619 Posts
Cool. Welcome to the Forum. Where are you located?

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by C!ph3r+Jul 8 2004, 12:21 PM-->QUOTE (C!ph3r @ Jul 8 2004, 12:21 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-ycart1201
@Jul 2 2004, 05:04 PM
first to post in the SouthEast section!

Nathan
ycart1201
Only because i didnt want to be the first!!
[/b]

Nathan
ycart1201

·
Registered
619 Posts
Where ae you all located. I am in North Carolina. We could have the makings of a meet going on here. Next big thing i am going to is either NOPI in ATL or the Petite LeMans race. Both are in September.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Southwest Virginia - should get my tC by the end of the month!!!

·
Registered
619 Posts
I'm glad to see the South representin'
I kill me.

·
Registered
619 Posts
H Town representin'. Really, i cant even take myself seriously talkin like that.
I mean look at this face,
, could you take me seriously?

·
Registered
197 Posts
raleigh north carolina. ordered a black sand pearl tc, auto, scion security, autodim mirror, wheel locks. mommy and daddy's money, right there. I plan on buying TRD intake, exhaust, probably the S/C if I can afford it when it comes out, maybe a switch to manual transmission if I can get the money for what I know would be an insane change unless scion designed it so dealers could do it...which is doubtful.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Greensboro / High Point / Winston-Salem enters....Just got a Indigo Ink Pearl tc, standard, security, autodim mirror, exhaust, and interior lights.

Where is a good place to get tint???

·
Registered
793 Posts
Hey 124AM, what's your impession of the interior lights?

That's the last option I'm trying to decide on...

·
Registered
66 Posts
Doesnt lighten up the cockpit as much as I thought it would (though that may prove to be a good thing). You have 2 lights under the dash on the drivers and passenger side, and a small light in each cup holder.

·
Registered
197 Posts
the cup holder lights sound cool, but that only really works for like...water bottles. I drink a lot of dr. pepper and it wouldn't look as cool. cans won't do anything. the under-dash lights seem kinna cool but I could never personally do it, seems tacky. to k-mart rice.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I actually had a water bottle in the cup holder when I first noticed the lights were there.

·
Registered
793 Posts
They don't light up too much, but do they have a cheap "rice" look like spydirweb is worried about? I'm not into the whole rice look...I really just want the cup holder lights and wish they'd offer them seperately.

1 - 20 of 111 Posts