Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like title says, I'm looking to sell or trade my rims for stock or MAYBE other aftermarket rims w/ tires. I got these rims from another member of the board and had these on for 1200 mi. They're 17" gunmetal RSL Mase wrapped in the stock potenza re92 tires, with about 70% tread left, give or take. Never rubbed while lowered on s-techs, never "raced" on, etc. 1 rim has some scuffage ( not by me), 2 rims have VERY little knicks from everyday driving, 1 is perfect. With that said, here are some pics of it on my car:

The wheels are lighter in color than in pic, because those were taken before a good wash. I'll try to take pics of it tomorrow to show the diff in color.
I'm located in Socali (626) area. You can reach me by pming me or replying to this thread, I religiously check my emails every hr or so. So you can expect quick replies. Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
17" and I don't know the weight, I'm actually trading it for free so I'm not going to go to lengths to find out the weight. You might have to search around the net,some websites selling these may have the weight. sorry

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.