Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
gonna head out this weekend to test drive/seriously consider purchasing a tC but with so many dealerships in the area I'm wondering if anyone had a particularly good or bad experience with any dealers....I'm planning on visiting at least a few but am definitely interested in other people's experiences, mainly concerning inventory and dealing with salesmen.

·
Registered
396 Posts
I bought my tC from Power Toyota/Scion. I don't have complaints whatsoever. I pretty much got what I wanted

6400 Beach Blvd
Buena Park, CA 90621

·
Ironhead
12,859 Posts
yeah, but those guys sell more scions and toyotas than any other dealer in the US.
root for the little guys.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks for the replies.. ended up going to toyota north hollywood which was just fine... i don't know if it was 'excellent' which is what they are practically begging me to put on the customer satisfaction survey i should get soon... their pathetic plea's and constantly telling me to put excellent was somewhat annoying, they must need to reach a certain level of customer satisfaction to keep scion/toyota happy i guess... it was great tho

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
well considering im only 23 and that this is my first experience buying a car, i have no other experiences in which to compare this one...so for all i know it was bad... but it was quick, there were no pricing issues considering the no haggle pure pricing and yeah they try to push certain extras i'm under the impression that always happens...i'd love to hear some details about why your experience was so poor tho, just for my own reference.

·
Premium Member
16,847 Posts
Originally posted by Rocket80@Feb 15 2006, 06:14 PM
...yeah they try to push certain extras i'm under the impression that always happens...
Sure didn't happen to me.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
by extras i was not referring to car accessories, but to the other things such as the extended warranty, free maintenance for 3 years, window eching, gap insurance... now if they didn't push that stuff i'd be surprised... but a simple no was all it took, so maybe 'push' is too strong a verb. as for choosing north hollywood, i just went there to test drive/check stuff out and the salesman was really cool and i just ended up staying and going back a week later when they had what i wanted.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.