Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im located in fullerton CA down in So cal and im looking just to chill or hang out or go a beach cruise and maybe have a barbecue or go to a restaurant some time this month. Anyone down?The place is tentative so that whoever wants to come we can meet whatever is in the middle. Lets get something started want to meet my fellow Tc peoples

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
this month is tight. but, i for one would be very down to drive into socal for a drive and meet. moms lives in fullerton, and i still have a truck load of friends down there. any excuse to head down to socal is good for me. being up here in sacto, its about a 6 hour drive to get to fullerton. i got that. tell me more.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well im very down to meet up if you want. If we can get more interest than that would be great as we can have a ystc so cal meet and greet but if not im sure u just dont want to hang with just one fellow tc so we could join up with the monthly meet with the so cal tc club. Im sure that the so cal tc club is having a meet every month so tell me when ur schedule is a bit more clear. I also live in fullerton so it shouldnt be too hard to meet up.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
sweet. i wouldnt mind kicking around with the socal owners at all. i will certainly let you know whats up.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
about 140 miles.

if i was to drive down there, i would be happy to meet you in bakersfield for the remaining couple hours drive. bakersfield will be my 286 mile mark from sacramento.

·
Registered
454 Posts
That would be pretty cool, so fullerton is south of Bakersfield right? Not sure if I would be able to go because i'm starting school on the 22nd...

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
yeah, south it is. and a little west. as for your attendence, you wouldnt have school on a saturday or sunday, would you?

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Hmm... I'm about 35 minutes from Fullerton but my work schedule is a little funky. I'll be on a 12 to 9pm schedule with sundays and thursdays off. I work for VZW in Irvine so... when you set a date I can let you know for sure if I can make it or not.

·
Registered
380 Posts
I'm always down for a meet. Been waiting to get to know some people out there. I'm not far from fullerton either. about 10 - 15 mins.

·
Registered
5,918 Posts
I'm down i live probably 5 minutes away from fullerton..let us know!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.