Scion tC Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
in the parking lot at work. Nothing major but there were two huge scrapes on the bumper... now me being a non car inclined girl who loves her scion freaked out and took it to a shop to see how bad the damage was...

The guy wiped on some white goop from a little clear/white bottle with pink writing and that scrape came right off, he did say it took some elbow grease too!! i guess that goop was magical but does anyone know what that stuff was? i would love to get some for door dings since i live in an apartment complex!

Thanks for any help!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
all i know is it was white a slimy and goopy and in a clerish smallllll bottle with a little nailpolish like brush applicator and he slopped it on and use a terry cloth to rub it in... guess it could be wax....but i dont know. maybe i will get some of that scratch x stuff. thanks :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
it was probably some rubbing compound. working next to a body shop and working at a dealership myself that is what they use to remove that stuff.

·
Registered
806 Posts
it was probably some rubbing compound. working next to a body shop and working at a dealership myself that is what they use to remove that stuff.
Paul, can we get a name man?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts