Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.jotechracing.com/html/projectca...ectVehicleID=55

umm jake i did a search before you even start

found nothing on the nitto tc besides where you could get the article of modified mag. but i really really want that. orgasms just looking at it!! (hmm imagine if i got to drive it)

sexyness i tell u

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
maybe i didnt do the more than 30 days thingie.. went on google and only 2 posts showed up from this site

·
Registered
336 Posts
I got an opportunity to see this car in person a few weeks ago. Jotech/Kenny Tran Racing is in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area and I had heard about their project tC. What a car. I wish I could've gotten a ride in it. I'm trying to save up to get them to turbo mine...but obviously not THAT much.

Not sure on the new paint color, but the rims are Linea Sport custom chrome 20".

·
Registered
5,651 Posts
Originally posted by thischick@Jul 8 2005, 07:48 AM
maybe i didnt do the more than 30 days thingie.. went on google and only 2 posts showed up from this site
I just went up to "Search" next to "Help" and typed in "Nitto" to get the results.

Took all of two seconds or so.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
^^^ well arent you mister smarty pants.

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
You have no idea how much work went into that car. The pictures just show the easy part. There was an incredible amount of redesign and re-engineering that had to be done first. It's always fun to have a DEEP pocket sponsoring your work.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I'm currently looking at the Stage II kit from scionspeed and thinking about making the purchase. It advertises 300 hp (total) for 3550? Is this a good deal? It seems to be too good to be true, which makes me wonder what else I would need? Not to mention, how much to install it?

Would I need any other mods to go with this turbo?

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
They were supposed to be shipping kits in March. They are now advertising "pre-sales" again. That doesn't sound good. I'd be waiting until they are actually shipping the product. FWIW, there is no doubt JAMASCO is talented and able to engineer the kits, but there seems to be some question about their ability to finance the business end of things. Or they got stiffed by one of their key suppliers. Nobody is saying why right now.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.