Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

· Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's some pics of my snowy tC and the snow around my neighborhood. I got about maybe 6" or so of snow.

Here's a picture of my old jeep before i got my tC...

Here's the pics after about 45 mins of cleaning off the snow lol and you can see my new s2000 antenna from my friend Will who gave it to me for FREE!!!

And here's some pics of my crazy kitty. The second picture i caught him in mid air getting ready to attack my blinds on the sliding glass doors...lol

· Registered
5,132 Posts
The only thing you can see of my car right now are the two wiper blades sticking out. No way to identify that it's a tC--that's how much snow we have and it's still falling here.

-Ed

· Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by EddNog@Feb 12 2006, 11:27 AM
The only thing you can see of my car right now are the two wiper blades sticking out. No way to identify that it's a tC--that's how much snow we have and it's still falling here.

-Ed
wow how much are you expected to get or already got???

· Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by JFBP4991@Feb 12 2006, 10:28 AM
I am getting pretty used to seeing cars under a foot of snow.
AWESOME feline-in-mid-air picture!!!
haha thanks. it was a total coincidence that i got that. he just jumped as the flash went off lol.

· Registered
4,758 Posts
Originally posted by x Dying For Your Love x+Feb 12 2006, 11:42 AM-->QUOTE (x Dying For Your Love x @ Feb 12 2006, 11:42 AM)
<!--QuoteBegin-EddNog
@Feb 12 2006, 11:27 AM
The only thing you can see of my car right now are the two wiper blades sticking out.  No way to identify that it's a tC--that's how much snow we have and it's still falling here.

-Ed
wow how much are you expected to get or already got??? [/b]
well, ed is more torward manhattan around that area, but on the island, we have over a foot of snow. and its still snowing.

· Registered
872 Posts
Have you drove your car in the 6 inch's of snow yet?

· Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Originally posted by filmnews@Feb 12 2006, 12:10 PM
Have you drove your car in the 6 inch's of snow yet?
i haven't driven it in the 6 inches, but i did drive it in like 3 or so and it did pretty good.

· Registered
219 Posts
we got around 18" here in PA.. so yea it was a little bit of a pain to clean off lol

· Registered
5,132 Posts
Originally posted by nY1018@Feb 12 2006, 05:52 PM
thats like a foot ON the tC
Bro I had 14" on TOP of my tC, and about 2' on the ground around it. I took a pic but can't get the damn pic off my phone into my PC.

-Ed

· Registered
4,894 Posts
We got at least 2 feet here....

Too lazy to take pics right now.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.