Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering, how many tC's drivers are ciggaret smokers and if they smoke in their car and if it smells after they smoke. And if the smoke smell sticks to the seats. Also any weed smokers hot box in the car and the pot smell stays for a long time?
lol any feedback is fine

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
I smoke every once in a while - actively trying to kick the habit, but never in the car. I did smoke in my previous car, but stopped about a month before selling it and nobody could tell.

Smoking is a big problem in Armenia, though. Just like it is in Ukraine and most other post-soviet countries
Are you somewhat fresh off the boat?

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Smoking's a pretty bad problem in Egypt as well. Welcome to the site, by the way.

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Originally posted by HaTeOnThYs05@Apr 30 2005, 07:43 PM
Are you somewhat fresh off the boat?
lololol couldnt put it any better way, could you
[/b][/quote]
I am one of the invaders, so I'm allowed to be a little less politically correct

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
^^^ That's one of the perks of being a foreigner

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Kiev, Ukraine. Moved to the States in '01. Even dot com crash and having a horrible first, second and almost third year in the country did not stop me from loving every minute of being here.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Heh, that's when I moved here. Being an Arab after Sept. 11th wasn't much fun...

·
Premium Member
7,429 Posts
Originally posted by armenianguy@Apr 30 2005, 03:54 PM
I was wondering, how many tC's drivers are ciggaret smokers and if they smoke in their car and if it smells after they smoke. And if the smoke smell sticks to the seats. Also any weed smokers hot box in the car and the pot smell stays for a long time?
lol any feedback is fine
i used to smoke in my last car. it really got too messy and burn holes aren't to pretty. if you smoke anything every once in a while you shouldn't have a problem with the smell. however, if you do it often, you will notice. I think a non-smoker will notice no matter what.

·
Registered
189 Posts
for weed smoke, i noticed anywhere u smoke it, the smell will completely go away after an hour or so. it never sticks like cigarette smoke does.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
hey man, im not fresh off the boat . Im born and raised American. Yea i smoke often have a few ciggaret burns in my car already. I think i should stop though. Yea cute site dude. Yea i was just asking because the material in the car isnt exactly cloth and its not leather, so i wasnt sure if it absorbs the smell with continual smoking.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Originally posted by ocscion@Apr 30 2005, 08:45 PM
for weed smoke, i noticed anywhere u smoke it, the smell will completely go away after an hour or so. it never sticks like cigarette smoke does.
That has not been my experience. The one time I smoked pot was in my 86 Buick Century I had in HS. Picked up a couple buddies, parked the car for about 20 minutes and sparked up, and the car still reeked of pot the next morning.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Depends on how strong your nugs are lol!

I have boxed the car with excellent nugs on several occasions, in fact with a bong(yesterday) even and it goes away quick in the tc, 10 mins driving with the car opened up(all windows and sunroof) will get almost all the smell out.

·
Registered
16 Posts
"for weed smoke, i noticed anywhere u smoke it, the smell will completely go away after an hour or so. it never sticks like cigarette smoke does."

Ok as a cop I can tell you that if you dont smoke weed and you stop someone who does it is VERY noticeable. And I dont care what the material, I can smell it for several hours afterward. If you are a habitual smoker it will probably take a good cleaning to get the smell out. (as in permanant) Oh and BTW, if I smell it, it's PC to search your car! I'd rather see ya drink a beer while driving then smoke a joint; you're a lot more of a dangerous driver high on weed. (let the flaming begin)

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Man, you shouldn't be driving when you're under the influence of anything. Alcohol, weed, whatever. It ##### with your perception and makes you stupid. If you drive under the influence of anything, then I hope you get caught before you can hurt anyone.

[Edit]This wasn't directed at anyone in particular, it goes for everyone.[/Edit]

·
Registered
189 Posts
hey fedcop, do u have statistics on accidents caused by alcohol and accidents caused by weed?

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Originally posted by fedcop@May 3 2005, 09:26 AM
"for weed smoke, i noticed anywhere u smoke it, the smell will completely go away after an hour or so. it never sticks like cigarette smoke does."

Ok as a cop I can tell you that if you dont smoke weed and you stop someone who does it is VERY noticeable. And I dont care what the material, I can smell it for several hours afterward. If you are a habitual smoker it will probably take a good cleaning to get the smell out. (as in permanant) Oh and BTW, if I smell it, it's PC to search your car! I'd rather see ya drink a beer while driving then smoke a joint; you're a lot more of a dangerous driver high on weed. (let the flaming begin)
I agree with you about hte smell. Same goes for cig smoke... To people who don't smoke it is VERY easy to smell long after the smoking is done.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.