1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
im thinking of doing this to mine, im still not sure

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
The tails look fine...but it looks like some punk spraypainted your wheels...

·
Registered
539 Posts
yeah nice setup...lookz very nice...I own an SSM tC and want black rims also...im going to gloss mine soon...

·
BOOST its what I do!
6,604 Posts
Originally posted by jlbracero@Dec 11 2005, 01:06 PM
im thinking of doing this to mine, im still not sure
Do it it looks bad ass on our color. I know cause i got half of one on and then i ####ed it up but i had half the light done it looks good.

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
Originally posted by kidazn719@Dec 12 2005, 01:46 AM
they look fine to me, and I like how you kept the lug nuts and center wheel cap silver. looks good
Looks like steelies.

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
Originally posted by basilisk4+Dec 12 2005, 07:29 AM-->QUOTE (basilisk4 @ Dec 12 2005, 07:29 AM)
<!--QuoteBegin-kidazn719
@Dec 12 2005, 01:46 AM
they look fine to me, and I like how you kept the lug nuts and center wheel cap silver. looks good
Looks like steelies.
[/b]
I agree.

·
Registered
250 Posts
nice car

·
Registered
5,918 Posts
Where can I find some Layovers.(besides zoilts).? I don't want to use permanent spray on.. I think the rims look okay.. I like there being a sliver or lighter color lip though. Good lookin car man, you really personalized it. But yeah smokeing the eyelids would look mean!

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
I thought this thread looked a whole lot different when it said "smoked tail lights" and the last reply was from mrbong.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.