Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, just thought id post now to let you know about 2 experiences ive had with my tc which have made me appreciate my car. Ive had it for about 6 months now -12k miles +

My friend wanted to drive my car last month so he pulls up to a red light and is going to turn right, theres a car in front of us. he looks left no cars, the car in front of us starts to move but just stops at the sight of a car coming 2 miles away going 10 mph. my friend not noticing this still looking left hits the gas and slams the #### out of my tc into the car in front of us. so now we both pull over to the next street to exchange details, the girl looks at her car real quick and we see a slight crack and the paint all over her rear bumper. now i was thinking *$#@! but tihs girl looked like she was 15 and she had a passenger with her so im guessing she didnt have a license so she just says just forget about it dont worry and drives off. i look at my tc, just a little paint that i wipe off but nothing else.

now just last week i have my tc parked in front of our garage and im in my room. I hear a VERY loud BOOM. a shiver went through my body cuz i had a feeling of what had happened, my roomate backed into my tc with his e class. he comes up to me and says why was your car there, wasnt supposed to be there. lol i got a laugh out of that. anyways again i go to my tc, just some silver paint, no damage, his car horribly indented in the back. well sorry for the essay i was just feeling good about that reinforced steel beam we have in the bumper of our cars.

·
Registered
453 Posts
good to hear, and lucky for you.....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.