Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys and gals!!! Don't forget about the Skyline Drive meet tomorrow!

I've had a post in the Regional area for awhile, and the info hasn't really changed much.

I'll be posting a little bit later today with some final info on where we're meeting, but it will be really close to the entrance to the Drive and you'll be able to grab some food there if you want to meet up early.

Some people from Scionworld Yahoo! group expressed interest in coming too, so there might be some Bugs and Boxes joining us for the trip!

If you have questions, please post them in the under the Regional post...I'll be linking there for all of the info, since it was a pretty in-depth post and had some info links in it, too.

HOPE TO SEE SOME OF YOU THERE!

(OH yeah, and I'm definitely going to the Scion Exposed event in Philly this weekend. Wish I knew an easy way to identify people so we could all meet up...any suggestions?)

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Registered
299 Posts
i'd go but i'm still 3 hours away :/ plus im havin a BBQ tomorrow and the PHILLY EXPOSED on sunday

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, I'm driving up to Philly right after the Skyline Drive event...man my car is gonna' be working hard tomorrow. And I"m gonna' be SOOOO happy to see my bed.....hotel bed or not.

Hey, maybe we'll run into each other in Philly!!! Either way, hope you have fun!!!

·
Registered
299 Posts
yup maybe we will

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well, I didn't meet anyone from my Yahoo! group or from this site...so that sorta' sucked. But, I did get to see an AWESOME tC and take plenty of Scion pics.

If anyone would like to see, here are the pics of the Skyline Drive (I'll post the link to the Philly pics in the other thread).

http://photobucket.com/albums/v489/LoopyLa...October%202004/

·
Premium Member
1,713 Posts
eBay

1 - 10 of 10 Posts