Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really like the sport pedal covers made by OBX for the Scion tC and was hoping to get them for my Solara. However, I have no idea whether they'd fit or not...

So I was hoping that one of you can measure the size of both bare metal pedals (automatic)...

Pretty please? I probably should have searched the forums first, but I figured that this is such an oddball question, noone would have asked it...

·
Premium Member
1,713 Posts
The OBX pedals fit OVER the stock pedals... they are not "in-place-of" the stock pedals if I'm not mistaken.

·
Registered
792 Posts
Originally posted by cklinh@Dec 1 2004, 09:17 PM
I really like the sport pedal covers made by OBX for the Scion tC and was hoping to get them for my Solara. However, I have no idea whether they'd fit or not...

So I was hoping that one of you can measure the size of both bare metal pedals (automatic)...

Pretty please? I probably should have searched the forums first, but I figured that this is such an oddball question, noone would have asked it...
if you want something "in place of" the current pedals, see if the celica gts pedals can be used with your solara.

Nathan
ycart1201

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yah I know, I just wanted to see what the size of the cover pedals are. My car, the Solara, also uses the "slip on" cover pedals... just wanted to cross check the sizes of the tC covers and the Solara covers...

·
Registered
11 Posts
Originally posted by onefunkyfreshdj@Dec 2 2004, 06:02 PM
The OBX pedals fit OVER the stock pedals... they are not "in-place-of" the stock pedals if I'm not mistaken.
Actually they do not...you have to remove the stock rubber ones, and they are a pain to put on! But they look good, so thats all that matters. Don't know if the others fit, but I imagine they are somewhat universal. Call mcgeorge and ask. I am sure they know.

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
They are not universal. I have already done this research. For example, the xA/xB ones do not fit the tC.

Edit: Thanks to Ken (www.trdsparks.com) for the help on that one, and thanks to Andrew for the correct pedals.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Originally posted by ycart1201+Dec 2 2004, 06:11 PM-->QUOTE (ycart1201 @ Dec 2 2004, 06:11 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-cklinh
@Dec 1 2004, 09:17 PM

if you want something "in place of" the current pedals, see if the celica gts pedals can be used with your solara.

Nathan
ycart1201 [/b]
Actually, the Brake/Clutch pedal cover is the only one that comes off. The gas pedal stays on and the OBX goes over that.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.